Ensuring freshness from Source to Stores.
Snowman is one of the largest temperature controlled logistics services providers in the country, with an ability to service customers on a pan-India basis. Our warehousing solutions offer services across a spectrum of temperature – from ambient to chilled and frozen (i.e. +25ºC to -20ºC). The Company provides blast freezing facilities at temperature controlled warehouses in Kolkata, Visakhapatnam Mumbai, Surat, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bengaluru.
A majority of the Company’s temperature controlled warehouses were certified for ISO 14001 (TUV-SUD), ISO 22000 (TUV-SUD) and FSSA. Four temperature-controlled warehouses comprised EIA and MPEDA (Marine Products Export Development Authority) certifications; four temperature controlled warehouses were certified under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940.The product segments we cater to include:
- Dairy products including butter and cheese;
- Poultry and meat;
- Sea food;
- Ready-to-eat / ready-to-cook food products;
- Confectioneries including chocolate and baked products;
- Fruits and vegetables;
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical products; and
- Industrial products such photo-imaging, films, rubber used for manufacturing of tyre.
- Easy assembling and distributing to all outlets
- Network includes facilities near key port terminals
- Offers storage and other value-added services at strategic locations
- Leader in developing operations to manage complex distribution programs
- Dedicated warehouse operations providing: capital management, labor, and systems for distribution needs
- 5 temperature ranges ( ranging from ambient to chilled and frozen i.e. +20 ºC to -25 ºC )
- Customer attached facilities that offer storage and service on-site
- Multi-facility use of environment-friendly refrigerant – Freon 404(a);
- Multi-chamber and multi-temperature warehouse to accommodate dairy products (cheese and butter), confectioneries (chocolates and other food items), meat and sea food;
- Rooms designed to accommodate products at temperatures celcius ranging from -25ºC to +20ºC;
- Adequately illuminated warehouses with special subzero light fittings;
- Complete power backup with multiple generators.